Drew E Whitman
Drew Eric Whitman (also known as Drew Eric Whitman, Drew Eric Whitman, Drew Eric Whitman, Drew Eric Whitman, Drew Dr. Direct) is a dynamic consultant and trainer that busts old advertising misconceptions like a china-shop bull all over the world. He worked for the direct-marketing division of the largest ad agency in Philadelphia for more than 23 years, was a senior copywriter for the country's leading direct-to-consumer insurance company, and was associate copy chief for catalog behemoth Day-Timers. Companies as diverse as the Advertising Specialty Institute, American Legion, Amoco, and Texaco have used his work, as has the Advertising Specialty Institute, American Legion, Amoco, and Texaco. His AdPOWER! is intense!
Whitman is a Californian who lives in Palm Desert. For additional information, go to cashvertising.com, the author's website.
- Cashvertising: How To Use More Than 100 Secrets Of Ad-Agency Psychology To Make Big Money Selling Anything To Anyone
- Cashvertising Online: How to Use the Latest Findings in Buyer Psychology to Explode Your Online Ad Response
- Brainscripts For Sales Success: 21 Hidden Principles Of Consumer Psychology For Winning New Customers
- Badvertising: An Expose Of Insipid, Insufferable, Ineffective Advertising
- #2172 in Business & Investing Books