ED SLOTT is a nationally recognized IRA distribution expert who gives seminars across the country on a regular basis. Several financial journals have quoted him. His art was featured in a top-rated public television show in 2008, which aired on PBS stations around the country. Slott is a New Yorker who resides on Long Island.
- The New Retirement Savings Time Bomb: How to Take Financial Control, Avoid Unnecessary Taxes, and Combat the Latest Threats to Your Retirement Savings
- The Power of Zero, Revised and Updated: How to Get to the 0% Tax Bracket and Transform Your Retirement
- The Retirement Savings Time Bomb . . . and How to Defuse It: A Five-Step Action Plan for Protecting Your IRAs, 401(k)s, and Other Retirement Plans from Near Annihilation by the Taxman
- Parlay Your IRA into a Family Fortune
- Your Complete Retirement Planning Road Map: A Comprehensive Action Plan for Securing IRAs, 401(k)s, and Other Retirement Plans for Yourself and Your Family
- #6104 in business