Edward T Welch
Edward T. Welch (PhD, University of Utah) is a counselor and faculty member at the Christian Counseling & Educational Foundation. He has been counseling for more than 35 years and has written extensively on the topics of depression, fear, and addictions. His books include When People Are Big and God Is Small, Crossroads: A Step-by-Step Guide Away From Addiction, Running Scared: Fear, Worry and the God of Rest, Shame Interrupted, and Side by Side. He blogs regularly at CCEF.org.
- When People Are Big and God Is Small: Overcoming Peer Pressure, Codependency, and the Fear of Man
- Caring for One Another: 8 Ways to Cultivate Meaningful Relationships
- Side by Side: Walking with Others in Wisdom and Love
- Addictions: A Banquet in the Grave: Finding Hope in the Power of the Gospel
- Small Bk Abt a Big Problem