Eileen Kennedy-Moore, PhD, is a mother of four and an internationally acclaimed author and psychologist. She has been a featured guest on national radio and television shows and is a trusted authority on parenting and children's feelings and friendships. She is frequently quoted in major magazines and newspapers and has been a featured guest on major magazines and newspapers. Her books have been published in seven different languages. She is a professor for the Great Courses, a member of the Parents magazine advisory board, and the author of Psychology Today's popular Building Friendships blog. Dr. Kennedy-Moore works with adults, children, and families in her private practice in Princeton, New Jersey. EileenKennedyMoore.com is her website.
- Growing Friendships: A Kids' Guide to Making and Keeping Friends
- Kid Confidence: Help Your Child Make Friends, Build Resilience, and Develop Real Self-Esteem
- The Unwritten Rules of Friendship: Simple Strategies to Help Your Child Make Friends
- Smart Parenting for Smart Kids: Nurturing Your Child's True Potential
- Expressing Emotion: Myths, Realities, and Therapeutic Strategies