ELINE SNEL has been producing meditation and mindfulness training programs for over twenty years as a therapist and qualified MBSR teacher. In Leusden, the Netherlands, she founded the Academy for Mindful Teaching. Her curriculum has been implemented in a number of Dutch primary and secondary schools, as well as with teens. In addition to Belgium, France, and Germany, Eline teaches the program. Sitting Still Like a Frog is her first book.
- Sitting Still Like a Frog: Mindfulness Exercises for Kids (and Their Parents) [With CD (Audio)]
- Sitting Still Like a Frog Activity Book: 75 Mindfulness Games for Kids
- Breathe Through This: Mindfulness for Parents of Teenagers
- Respirad: Mindfulness Para Padres Con Hijos Adolescentes
- The Little Frog Awakes: Mindfulness Exercises for Toddlers (and Their Parents)