Wim Hof, a.k.a. The Iceman, holds multiple world records for his feats of endurance and exposure to cold--such as climbing Mount Kilimanjaro wearing only shorts and shoes, running a barefoot half-marathon in the Arctic Circle, and standing in an ice-filled container for more than 112 minutes. Having been taught by the majestic natural power of the cold, Wim is on a mission to share his discoveries with the world.The benefits of his method, now practiced by millions, have been validated by eight university research studies. He has been featured on the BBC, VICE Media, Discovery Channel, and Joe Rogan, Tim Ferris, and School of Greatness podcasts. For more, visit wimhofmethod.com.
- The Wim Hof Method: Activate Your Full Human Potential
- The Stress Prescription: Seven Days To More Joy And Ease
- The Telomere Effect: A Revolutionary Approach To Living Younger, Healthier, Longer
- La SolucióN De Los TelóMeros: Aprende A Vivir Sano Y Feliz / The Telomere Effect
- Stress Less: The New Science That Shows Women How To Rejuvenate The Body And The Mind