Elizabeth Helman Minchilli is the author of Artisan's Repairing a House in Italy, which is now in its third printing, and Italian Rustic, which was just released. Her love of Italy drove her to move to Italy in 1987 from the United States, where she studied architectural history. She is the author of four previous books on Italian culture and has written articles on architecture, design, and food for a number of periodicals.
- The Italian Table: Creating Festive Meals for Family and Friends
- Eating Rome: Living the Good Life in the Eternal City
- Eating My Way Through Italy: Heading Off the Main Roads to Discover the Hidden Treasures of the Italian Table
- Italian Rustic: How to Bring Tuscan Charm into Your Home
- Restoring a Home in Italy: Twenty-Two Home Owners Realize Their Dream