Elyse Resch, MS, RDN, is a nutrition therapist with over 39 years of experience specializing in Intuitive Eating, eating disorders, and Health at Every Size in Beverly Hills, California. She is the author of The Intuitive Eating Workbook for Adolescents and The Intuitive Eating Diary, as well as coauthor of Intuitive Eating and The Intuitive Eating Workbook, both of which are now in their fourth editions. She has also written multiple journal pieces, print articles, and blog entries, and is a chapter contributor to the Handbook of Positive Body Image and Embodiment. She does public talks, podcasts, and lengthy media interviews on a regular basis. Her work has been featured on NPR, CNN, KABC, NBC, KTTV, Associated Press, and KFI Radio, as well as in publications such as The New York Times, Los Angeles Times, USA Today, and HuffPost.
Resch is well-known across the country for using the Intuitive Eating technique to help people break free from diet culture. Her ideology emphasizes the need of body positivity and reconnecting with one's inner eating wisdom. She is a certified eating disorder registered dietitian, a fellow of the International Association of Eating Disorder Professionals, and a fellow of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, and she supervises and trains health professionals.
- Intuitive Eating, 4th Edition: A Revolutionary Anti-Diet Approach
- The Intuitive Eating Workbook: Ten Principles for Nourishing a Healthy Relationship with Food
- The Intuitive Eating Journal: Your Guided Journey for Nourishing a Healthy Relationship with Food
- The Intuitive Eating Workbook for Teens: A Non-Diet, Body Positive Approach to Building a Healthy Relationship with Food
- The Intuitive Eating Card Deck: 50 Bite-Sized Ways to Make Peace with Food