Emeril Lagasse is a chef, restaurateur, and author of eighteen popular cookbooks, the most recent of which is Emeril's Kicked-Up Sandwiches and Sizzling Skillets and Other One-Pot Wonders. He owns thirteen award-winning restaurants around the country and is the host of the Cooking Channel shows The Originals with Emeril and Emeril's Florida. For the past fourteen years, he has served as the food correspondent for ABC's Good Morning America. Emeril founded the Emeril Lagasse Foundation in 2002 to fund children's educational programs that promote nutrition and good eating while inspiring and mentoring young people via the culinary arts.
- Emeril's Potluck: Comfort Food with a Kicked-Up Attitude
- From Emeril's Kitchens: Favorite Recipes from Emeril's Restaurants
- Louisiana Real and Rustic
- Sizzling Skillets and Other One-Pot Wonders
- Emeril's Cooking with Power: 100 Delicious Recipes Starring Your Slow Cooker, Multi-Cooker, Pressure Cooker, and Deep Fryer