Dr. Emerson Eggerichs, an internationally recognized specialist on male-female relationships, hosts the Love & Respect conference with his wife, Sarah, in front of over 50,000 people each year, including the NFL, PGA, and members of Congress, both live and by video. Emerson served as pastor of Trinity Church in Lansing for 19 years, earning degrees from Wheaton College and Dubuque Seminary as well as a PhD from Michigan State University. He and Sarah have three children and have been married since 1973.
- Love and Respect: The Love She Most Desires; The Respect He Desperately Needs
- Love and Respect Workbook: The Love She Most Desires; The Respect He Desperately Needs
- Mother & Son: The Respect Effect
- The Language of Love & Respect: Cracking the Communication Code with Your Mate
- Amor Y Respeto En La Familia: El Respeto Que Los Padres Desean, El Amor Que Los Hijos Necesitan