EMILY COOK, PhD, LCMFT is a Licensed Clinical Marriage and Family Therapist specializing in premarital counseling, repairing couples' connection, infidelity recovery, discernment counseling, and transitions to new parenthood. She is President of the Middle Atlantic Division of the American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy and a member of the National Military Family Association. Dr. Cook has been providing individual therapy, couples therapy, and family therapy since 2008. In 2010, she founded Emily Cook Therapy--a private practice in Bethesda, MD featuring six diverse mental health professionals, each with her own story and expertise.
- The Marriage Counseling Workbook: 8 Steps To A Strong And Lasting Relationship
- The Complete Ninja Foodi Cookbook For Two: 800 Quick And Easy Ninja Foodi Recipes For Busy People
- Ninja Foodi Grill Cookbook 2021: 250 Effortless Delicious Recipes For Indoor Grilling & Air Frying
- 550 Instant Pot Air Fryer Lid Cookbook For Beginners: Effortless Recipes To Fry, Roast, Bakes And Dehydrate With Your Instant Pot Air Fryer Lid
- The Ultimate Air Fryer Cookbook: 500 Effortless Air Fryer Recipes for Beginners and Advanced Users