Simplified(R), a line of planners and organizational aids for busy women, was founded by Emily Ley. Emily's work has appeared in Forbes, Family Circle, Better Homes and Gardens, Glamour, and Good Housekeeping, among other publications. She has won multiple honors, including Best New Product at the National Stationery Show and Stationery Trends Magazine's Top 10 Designs to Watch. Emily and her team have teamed up with AT-A-GLANCE(R) to produce gift and planning collections that are available at Office Depot, Staples, and Target. Emily is the author of Grace, Not Perfection: Accepting Simplicity, Celebrating Joy and A Simple Life: Tactical Tools for Meaningful Living, both of which have achieved national acclaim. Emily and her husband, Bryan, live in Pensacola, Florida, with their son Brady and twins Tyler and Caroline.
- You're Always Enough: And More Than I Hoped For
- Sure As The Sunrise: 100 Morning Meditations On God's Mercy And Delight
- Giving Your Words: The Lifegiving Power Of A Verbal Home For Family Faith Formation
- Grace, Not Perfection: Embracing Simplicity, Celebrating Joy
- Grace, Not Perfection For Young Readers: Believing You're Enough In A World Of Impossible Expectations