Emily P Freeman
Freeman is the bestselling author of The Next Right Thing, Simply Tuesday, A Million Little Ways, and Grace for the Good Girl, according to the Wall Street Journal. She helps individuals make decisions as the host of The Next Good Thing podcast by allowing room for the soul to breathe and bringing new perspectives on our inner lives with God. Emily, her husband, and their three children live in North Carolina. Visit Emily P Freeman's website at www.emilypfreeman.com or follow her on Instagram at @emilypfreeman.
- The Lazy Genius Way: Embrace What Matters, Ditch What Doesn't, and Get Stuff Done
- The Next Right Thing Guided Journal: A Decision-Making Companion
- The Next Right Thing: A Simple, Soulful Practice for Making Life Decisions
- Graceful (for Young Women): Letting Go of Your Try-Hard Life
- Simply Tuesday: Small-Moment Living in a Fast-Moving World