Emma Block is a London-based artist who makes hand-painted editorial illustrations for businesses and newspapers, as well as teaching watercolor, gouache, and brush lettering courses and running a popular Etsy shop. Old photographs and films, vintage attire, travel, 1950s illustration, 1930s jazz, and sausage dogs all influence her art. She is the author of The Pleasure of Watercolor, among other works.
- Get Started with Gouache: A Colorful Guide to Painting the World Around You
- The Joy of Watercolor: 40 Happy Lessons for Painting the World Around You
- Eat. Play. Love.: Life Lessons from My Dog
- Slow Travel Journal: The Small Delights of Going Away
- Watercolor Life: 40 Joy-Filled Lessons to Spark Your Creativity