Emma Farrarons is a graphic designer and illustrator from France. Emma was born on the Philippine island of Cebu and raised in Paris. She creates illustrations for books, posters, and stationery. French, Nordic, and Japanese design have all influenced her work. Emma enjoys cooking, crafting, traveling, and practicing mindfulness when she is not painting and designing. Her spouse and son live with her in London.
- The Mindfulness Coloring Book: The Adult Coloring Book for Relaxation with Anti-Stress Nature Patterns and Soothing Designs
- The Mindfulness Coloring Book - Volume Two: The Adult Coloring Book for Anti-Stress Art Therapy
- Moments of Mindfulness, 3: The Anti-Stress Adult Coloring Book with Activities to Feel Calmer
- The Mindfulness Creativity Coloring Book: The Anti-Stress Adult Coloring Book with Guided Activities in Drawing, Lettering, and Patterns
- The Mindfulness Colouring Book: Anti-Stress Art Therapy for Busy People