Eric P Jensen
Eric Jensen grew up in San Diego, California, and is a former teacher. With a Ph.D., you can do anything. He synthesizes brain research and offers practical applications for educators in Human Development. GlobalGurus.org ranks him among the top 30 educators in the world. Different Brains, Different Learners, Educating with the Brain in Mind, Turnaround Tools for the Teenage Brain, Teaching with Poverty in Mind, Engaging Students with Poverty in Mind, and Poor Students Wealthy Students are just a few of Dr. Jensen's books.
Dr. Jensen co-founded an academic enrichment program that has over 75,000 graduates in 14 countries. He is a member of the Society for Neuroscience's President's Club and the Society for Neuroscience's invitation-only Society for Neuroscience. Dr. Jensen's website, jensenlearning.com, lists his conference speaking and training services. Instead, you can email Eric at [email protected]
- Teaching with Poverty in Mind: What Being Poor Does to Kids' Brains and What Schools Can Do about It
- Brain-Based Learning: Teaching the Way Students Really Learn
- Poor Students, Rich Teaching: Seven High-Impact Mindsets for Students from Poverty (Using Mindsets in the Classroom to Overcome Student Poverty and
- Teaching with the Brain in Mind
- Different Brains, Different Learners: How to Reach the Hard to Reach