Eric Ries is an entrepreneur and the founder of Startup Lessons Learned, a popular blog. IMVU, his third firm, he co-founded and served as CTO, and he's had lots of startup failures along the way. He is a frequent speaker at business events, has provided business and product development advice to a number of startups, large organizations, and venture capital firms, and is an Entrepreneur-in-Residence at Harvard Business School. The New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, the Harvard Business Review, the Huffington Post, and numerous blogs have covered his Lean Startup methodology. He currently resides in San Francisco.
- The Lean Startup: How Today's Entrepreneurs Use Continuous Innovation to Create Radically Successful Businesses
- Secrets of Sand Hill Road: Venture Capital and How to Get It
- Ask Your Developer: How to Harness the Power of Software Developers and Win in the 21st Century
- The Lean Entrepreneur: How Visionaries Create Products, Innovate with New Ventures, and Disrupt Markets
- The Startup Way: How Modern Companies Use Entrepreneurial Management to Transform Culture and Drive Long-Term Growth
- #664 in Business & Investing Books