Erica A Dunbar
At Rutgers University, Erica Armstrong Dunbar is the Charles and Mary Beard Professor of History. She is also the director of the Library Corporation of Philadelphia's African American History Program. Yale University Press released her debut book, A Delicate Freedom: African American Women and Emancipation in the Antebellum Cities, in 2008. Never Caught: The Washingtons' Persistent Search of Their Runaway Slave Ona Judge is her first book.
- Never Caught: The Washingtons' Relentless Pursuit of Their Runaway Slave, Ona Judge
- She Came to Slay: The Life and Times of Harriet Tubman
- Never Caught, the Story of Ona Judge: George and Martha Washington's Courageous Slave Who Dared to Run Away; Young Readers Edition
- A Fragile Freedom (Society and the Sexes in the Modern World)
- Reckoning with History: Unfinished Stories of American Freedom