Erik M Conway
Conway is a historian at the California Institute of Technology's Jet Propulsion Laboratory in Pasadena, California, and the author of High-Speed Dreams: NASA and the Technopolitics of Supersonic Transportation, 1945-1999, also published by Johns Hopkins University Press.
- Merchants of Doubt: How a Handful of Scientists Obscured the Truth on Issues from Tobacco Smoke to Global Warming
- The Collapse of Western Civilization: A View from the Future
- Exploration and Engineering: The Jet Propulsion Laboratory and the Quest for Mars
- Blind Landings: Low-Visibility Operations in American Aviation, 1918-1958
- Atmospheric Science at NASA: A History