Dr. Takuro Sato is a condensed matter physicist who conducts experiments. In 2012, he obtained his diploma from the University of Tokyo's Department of Applied Physics, and his thesis was chosen as the graduation thesis for 2012. He obtained his PhD from the University of Tokyo's Department of Applied Physics in 2017. In the same year, he won the best oral presentation prize at the Cryogenic Research Center's 8th Research Conference.
- Learning Japanese Kanji Practice Book Volume 1: (Jlpt Level N5 & AP Exam) the Quick and Easy Way to Learn the Basic Japanese Kanji
- Japanese Stories for Language Learners: Bilingual Stories in Japanese and English (MP3 Audio Disc Included)
- Japanese for Dummies [With CD (Audio)]
- Learning Japanese Kanji Practice Book Volume 2: (Jlpt Level N4 & AP Exam) the Quick and Easy Way to Learn the Basic Japanese Kanji
- Essential Japanese Grammar: A Comprehensive Guide to Contemporary Usage: Learn Japanese Grammar and Vocabulary Quickly and Effectively