Floret Farm was founded by Erin Benzakein, a farmer-florist. Floret Farm's Cut Flower Garden, her first book, won the American Horticultural Society Book Award. She resides at Washington's Mount Vernon. Julie Chai is a lifestyle content writer and editor. She is a resident of Los Altos, California.
Floret Farm's creative director is Jill Jorgensen. She resides in the city of Bellingham, Washington. Chris Benzakein is a photographer and the operations manager of Floret Farm. In Mount Vernon, Washington, he farms with his wife, Erin.
- Floret Farm's Cut Flower Garden: Grow, Harvest, and Arrange Stunning Seasonal Blooms (Gardening Book for Beginners, Floral Design and Flower Arranging
- Floret Farm's a Year in Flowers: Designing Gorgeous Arrangements for Every Season (Flower Arranging Book, Bouquet and Floral Design Book)
- Floret Farm's Discovering Dahlias: A Guide to Growing and Arranging Magnificent Blooms
- Floret Farm's Cut Flower Garden 100 Postcards: (Floral Postcards, Botanical Gifts)
- Floret Farm's Cut Flower Garden: Dahlia Notes: 20 Notecards & Envelopes (Notes for Women, Gifts for Floral Designers, Floral Thank You Cards)