Ernie J Zelinski
Ernie J. Zelinski is a best-selling author, prosperity life coach, speaker, and unorthodox career specialist with a global following. Ernie's fifteen creative works have sold over 900,000 copies globally in twenty-two languages and twenty-nine countries. His two international bestsellers, The Pleasure of Not Working and How to Retire Happily, Wild, and Free, have sold over 575,000 copies and have been covered in major international media such as The Wall Street Journal.
- How to Retire Happy, Wild, and Free: Retirement Wisdom That You Won't Get from Your Financial Advisor
- The Joy of Not Working: A Book for the Retired, Unemployed and Overworked
- Career Success Without a Real Job: The Career Book for People Too Smart to Work in Corporations
- 101 Really Important Things You Already Know, But Keep Forgetting
- Look Ma, Life S Easy: How Ordinary People Attain Extraordinary Success and Remarkable Prosperity