Erwin W Lutzer
For nearly 30 years, DR.ERWIN LUTZER has been the senior pastor of the Moody Church in Chicago. Dr. Lutzer graduated from Winnipeg Bible College with a BTh, Dallas Theological Seminary with a ThM, and Loyola University with an MA in philosophy. He is an award-winning author and the host of three radio shows that can be heard on over 700 radio stations across the United States and around the world. Dr. Lutzer and his wife, Rebecca, have three grown children and eight grandkids and live in the Chicago area.
- We Will Not Be Silenced: Responding Courageously to Our Culture's Assault on Christianity
- When a Nation Forgets God: 7 Lessons We Must Learn from Nazi Germany
- Hitler's Cross: How the Cross Was Used to Promote the Nazi Agenda
- The Church in Babylon: Heeding the Call to Be a Light in the Darkness
- Life-Changing Bible Verses You Should Know