Eugenia Bone is a past president of the New York Mycological Society and a nationally famous journalist and cuisine writer. Microbia, The Kitchen Ecosystem, At Mesa's Edge, Italian Family Cooking, and Well Preserved are among her works. Her books have received numerous honors nominations, including a James Beard Award, and her work has featured in publications such as The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Saveur, Food & Wine, and Gourmet.
- Fantastic Fungi: Expanding Consciousness, Alternative Healing, Environmental Impact // Official Book of Smash Hit Documentary
- Fantastic Fungi Community Cookbook
- Tasting Italy: A Culinary Journey
- Mycophilia: Revelations from the Weird World of Mushrooms
- Microbia: A Journey Into the Unseen World Around You