Eugenia Cheng is an honorary fellow at the University of Sheffield and a scientist in residence at the School of the Art Institute of Chicago. How to Bake Pi, Beyond Infinity, and The Art of Logic in an Illogical World are among her works. She currently resides in Chicago, Illinois.
- Molly and the Mathematical Mysteries: Ten Interactive Adventures in Mathematical Wonderland
- X + Y: A Mathematician's Manifesto for Rethinking Gender
- How to Bake Pi: An Edible Exploration of the Mathematics of Mathematics
- The Art of Logic in an Illogical World
- Beyond Infinity: An Expedition to the Outer Limits of Mathematics