Evelyn Tribole, MS, RDN, is the coauthor of the best-selling Intuitive Eating, a mind-body self-care eating framework that has spawned over 125 research. Intuitive Eating for Every Day is her most recent book. Evelyn enjoys training health professionals on how to assist their clients establish a healthy relationship with food, mind, and body using the Intuitive Eating method as an worldwide speaker. Almost 1,100 Certified Intuitive Eating Counselors have been certified in twenty-four countries to date. The New York Times, CNN, NBC's Today Show, MSNBC, Fox News, USA Today, The Wall Street Journal, The Atlantic, Vogue, Ten Percent Happier, and People frequently seek Tribole's advice.
Tribole was a national spokesman for the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics for six years and a nutrition expert for Good Morning America. In the first ever women's marathon in 1984, Tribole qualified for the Olympic Trials. She is a fantastic ping-pong player and an passionate hiker, despite the fact that she no longer competes. Her Instagram handle is @evelyntribole.
- Intuitive Eating, 4th Edition: A Revolutionary Anti-Diet Approach
- The Intuitive Eating Workbook: Ten Principles for Nourishing a Healthy Relationship with Food
- Healthy Homestyle Cooking: 200 of Your Favorite Family Recipes, with a Fraction of the Fat
- Intuitive Eating: A Revolutionary Program That Works
- The Ultimate Omega-3 Diet: Maximize the Power of Omega-3s to Supercharge Your Health, Battle Inflammation, and Keep Your Mind S