Faith H Harperphdlpcs
Faith Harper, PhD, LPC-S, ACS, ACN, is a badass, hilarious woman with a PhD. She has a private practice and consulting/training business in San Antonio, Texas, where she is a licensed professional counselor, board supervisor, certified sexologist, and applied clinical nutritionist. She is a proud woman of color and uppity intersectional feminism who has worked as an adjunct professor and given a TEDx talk. She's the creator of a number of well-received five-minute therapeutic zines on topics including anxiety, despair, and loss.
- Unfuck Your Brain: Using Science to Get Over Anxiety, Depression, Anger, Freak-Outs, and Triggers
- Unfuck Your Brain Workbook
- Unfuck Your Boundaries: Build Better Relationships Through Consent, Communication, and Expressing Your Needs
- Unfuck Your Boundaries Workbook: Build Better Relationships Through Consent, Communication, and Expressing Your Needs
- Unfuck Your Intimacy: Using Science for Better Relationships, Sex, and Dating