Forrest Pritchard is a professional farmer with degrees from William & Mary in English and Geology. Smith Meadows has been featured on NPR and in the Washington Post for his poetry, which has been published in national literary magazines. Pritchard is a regular conference and university speaker. He and his family live on Smith Meadows in Berryville, Virginia, and his farm feeds loyal clients at local farmers' markets every weekend.
- Start Your Farm: The Authoritative Guide to Becoming a Sustainable 21st Century Farmer
- Gaining Ground: A Story of Farmers' Markets, Local Food, and Saving the Family Farm
- Growing Tomorrow: A Farm-To-Table Journey in Photos and Recipes: Behind the Scenes with 18 Extraordinary Sustainable Farmers Who Are Cha
- Start Your Farm: The Authoritative Guide to Becoming a Sustainable 21st Century Farm
- Gaining Ground Lib/E: A Story of Farmers' Markets, Local Food, and Saving the Family Farm