Francis Fukuyama is a senior fellow at Stanford University and the Mosbacher director of the Center for Democracy, Development, and the Rule of Law. Political Order and Political Decay, State-Building, The End of History and the Last Man, The Origins of Political Order, America at the Crossroads, and Falling Behind are only a few of his books.
- Identity: The Demand for Dignity and the Politics of Resentment
- The Origins of Political Order: From Prehuman Times to the French Revolution
- The End of History and the Last Man
- Political Order and Political Decay: From the Industrial Revolution to the Globalization of Democracy
- Trust: The Social Virtues and the Creation of Prosperity