Francis Fukuyama is a senior fellow at Stanford University and the Mosbacher director of the Center for Democracy, Development, and the Rule of Law. Political Order and Political Decay, State-Building, The End of History and the Last Man, The Origins of Political Order, America at the Crossroads, and Falling Behind are only a few of his books.
- America at the Crossroads: Democracy, Power, and the Neoconservative Legacy
- Blindside: How to Anticipate Forcing Events and Wild Cards in Global Politics
- Cleft Countries: Regional Political Divisions and Cultures in Post-Soviet Ukraine and Moldova
- East Asian Multilateralism: Prospects for Regional Stability
- Falling Behind: Explaining the Development Gap Between Latin America and the United States