Francis Fukuyama is a senior fellow at Stanford University and the Mosbacher director of the Center for Democracy, Development, and the Rule of Law. Political Order and Political Decay, State-Building, The End of History and the Last Man, The Origins of Political Order, America at the Crossroads, and Falling Behind are only a few of his books.
- Cleft Countries: Regional Political Divisions and Cultures in Post-Soviet Ukraine and Moldova
- Political Order and Political Decay: From the Industrial Revolution to the Globalization of Democracy
- Poverty, Inequality, and Democracy
- New Ideas on Development After the Financial Crisis
- The End of History and the Last Man