In April 2004, The New York Times named Frank Bruni as its food reviewer. He was previously the Rome bureau chief and a White House correspondent for the publication. In 2002, he published a book about George W. Bush. Bush's book, Ambling into History, was a best seller in the New York Times. He currently resides in New York City.
- The Beauty of Dusk: On Vision Lost and Found
- Where You Go Is Not Who You'll Be: An Antidote to the College Admissions Mania
- Born Round: A Story of Family, Food and a Ferocious Appetite
- A Meatloaf in Every Oven: Two Chatty Cooks, One Iconic Dish and Dozens of Recipes - From Mom's to Mario Batali's
- Ambling Into History: The Unlikely Odyssey of George W. Bush