George E. Partnoy is Frank Partnoy. Barrett is a professor of law and finance at the University of San Diego and codirector of the Center on Corporate and Securities Law. He is a recognized expert on the complexity of modern finance and financial market regulation around the world. F.I.A.S.C.O. : Blood in the Wall Street Waters, Infectious Greed: How Deceit and Risk Corrupted the Financial Markets, and The Match King: Ivar Kreuger, the Financial Genius Behind a Century of Wall Street Scandals are among his many books.
- 2005 Supplement to Corporations Law and Policy, Materials and Problems, 5th Ed. (American Casebooks)
- Watching Movies: The Biggest Names in Cinema Talk about the Films that Matter Most
- Corporations Law and Policy: Materials and Problems (American Casebook Series)
- The Match King: Ivar Kreuger, the Financial Genius Behind a Century of Wall Street Scandals
- Fiasco: Blood in the Water on Wall Street