Franz Wohlfahrt (1833-84) was a native and lifelong resident of Leipzig, Germany, where he studied with Ferdinand David, one of the world's best violinists. Sixty Studies for the Violin by Wohlfahrt, Op. From the 19th to the 21st centuries, the 45 has remained a mainstay of the violinist's curriculum.
- Franz Wohlfahrt - 60 Studies, Op. 45 Complete: Schirmer Library Of Classics Volume 2046
- Wohlfahrt: Sixty Etudes For Violin, Op. 45 Bo
- Wohlfahrt Franz 60 Studies, Op. 45: Volumes 1 & 2 - Viola Solo
- Easiest Elementary Method For Beginners, Op. 38: Schirmer Library Of Classics Volume 1404 Violin Method
- Wohlfahrt - 60 Studies, Op. 45 - Book 2: Schirmer Library Of Classics Volume 839 Violin Method
- #3400 in music