G J Meyer
G.J. Meyer is the author of The Tudors and A World Undone: The Tale of the Great War, as well as Executive Blues and The Memphis Murders, two popular works of history. He graduated with a master's degree. He earned his bachelor's degree from the University of Minnesota, where he was a Woodrow Wilson Fellow, and his master's degree from Harvard University, where he received the Nieman Fellowship in Journalism. He has taught at colleges in Des Moines, St. Louis, and Chicago. Louis, New York, and Wiltshire, England, and now lives in Wiltshire, England.
- Zur Theorie der Abschmelzsicherungen
- Erfinden Und Konstruieren: Ein Beitrag Zum Verständnis Und Zur Bewertung
- A World Undone: The Story Of The Great War, 1914 To 1918
- Executive Blues: Down and Out in Corporate America
- The Tudors Henry Vii To Henry Viii: The Complete Story Of England's Most Notorious Dynasty