Many years ago, Gabriel Lyons was at the top of the Christian food chain. He was a Liberty University alumnus, the Vice President of a major Christian organization, and the co-founder of Catalyst, the country's largest meeting of young Christian leaders. The only issue was that he was ashamed to be considered Christian. As a result, Lyons embarked on a personal journey, quitting his secure employment to create Q (qideas.org), a learning community that mobilizes Christians for the common good. He also commissioned groundbreaking research, which he used to write UnChristian: What a New Generation Actually Thinks About Christianity and Why It Matters.
CNN, The New York Times, Newsweek, and USA Today have all featured him as a respected voice for a new generation of Christians. Gabe lives in New York City with his wife Rebekah and their three children.
- Good Faith: Being a Christian When Society Thinks You're Irrelevant and Extreme
- Redeeming Sex: Naked Conversations about Sexuality and Spirituality
- The Next Christians: The Good News about the End of Christian America
- Engaging Post-Christian Culture Participant's Guide: Our Mission in a New Context (Q Group Studies)
- #823 in Religious Books & Novels