Gabi Garcia is a mother, a licensed professional counselor, and the author of a picture book. She spent 20 years in public schools learning from the children she taught, and she is grateful for that. Gabi creates books to assist parents, educators, and caregivers in raising children who are conscious, socially, and emotionally aware. At www.gabigarciabooks.com, you can learn more about Gabi and obtain a FREE digital resource guide to go along with this book.
- I Can Do Hard Things: Mindful Affirmations for Kids
- Listening to My Body: A guide to helping kids understand the connection between their sensations (what the heck are those?) and feelings so
- Listening with My Heart: A story of kindness and self-compassion
- Escuchando con mi Corazón: Un cuento de bondad y autocompasión
- Find Your Calm: A Mindful Approach To Relieve Anxiety and Grow Your Bravery