Gabi Garcia is a mother, a licensed professional counselor, and the author of a picture book. She spent 20 years in public schools learning from the children she taught, and she is grateful for that. Gabi creates books to assist parents, educators, and caregivers in raising children who are conscious, socially, and emotionally aware. At www.gabigarciabooks.com, you can learn more about Gabi and obtain a FREE digital resource guide to go along with this book.
- Listening To My Body: A Guide To Helping Kids Understand The Connection Between Their Sensations (What The Heck Are Those?) And Feelings So That They Can Get Better At Figuring Out What They Need.
- I Can Do Hard Things: Mindful Affirmations For Kids
- Listening With My Heart: A Story Of Kindness And Self-Compassion
- We Are All Connected: Taking Care Of Each Other & The Earth
- Vie De Sainte Marie-Magdeleine De Pazzi. Tome 1