Gail Damerow has written more than a dozen books, including the best-selling Storey's Guide to Raising Chickens, The Chicken Encyclopedia, The Chicken Health Handbook, and Hatching & Brooding Your Own Chicks, on raising chickens and other livestock, cultivating fruits and vegetables, and other rural know-how. Damerow is a regular blogger for Cackle Hatchery and a contributor to Chickens and Hobby Farms publications. She and her husband live in Tennessee, where they run a family farm with chickens and dairy goats, as well as a large garden and a small orchard. Gail Damerow's website is gaildamerow.com.
- The Chicken Health Handbook
- The Backyard Homestead Guide to Raising Farm Animals: Choose the Best Breeds for Small-Space Farming, Produce Your Own Grass-Fed Meat, Gather Fresh Eg
- Storey's Guide to Raising Chickens: Care / Feeding / Facilities
- The Chicken Encyclopedia: An Illustrated Reference
- Storey's Guide to Raising Chickens, 3rd Edition