Scott Galloway is a professor at New York University's Stern School of Management and the New York Times bestselling author of The Four: The Hidden DNA of Amazon, Apple, Facebook, and Google. He started nine companies, including L2, Red Envelope, and Prophet, as a serial entrepreneur. Poets & Quants named him one of the World's 50 Top Business School Teachers in 2012. Winners and Losers, his weekly YouTube series, has racked up tens of millions of viewers. Pivot with Recode's Kara Swisher and The Prof G Show are two podcasts he co-hosts. Professor Scott Galloway's No Mercy, No Malice with Professor Scott Galloway, a Vice TV show, is named after his popular newsletter.
- Adrift: America In 100 Charts
- The Algebra Of Happiness: Notes On The Pursuit Of Success, Love, And Meaning
- Post Corona: From Crisis To Opportunity
- The Four: The Hidden Dna Of Amazon, Apple, Facebook, And Google
- Four. El Adn Secreto De Amazon, Apple, Facebook Y Google / The Four: The Hidden Dna Of Amazon, Apple, Facebook, And Google