Gary A Davis
Gary Davis has a long history of working in the field of psychology. He graduated with a Ph.D. From 1965 until his retirement in 1994, he was a professor in the Department of Psychology at the University of Wisconsin, Madison, where he worked in the Department of Educational Psychology. Dr. Davis has given talks at a number of international psychological and educational psychology conferences. He was asked to organize and chair a session on creative problem solving at the International Congress of Psychology in Leipzig, East Germany, in 1990. He was asked to speak at the Arabian Gulf University in Bahrain in 1996 and 2000.
- Sound Reinforcement Handbook
- Education of the Gifted and Talented (7th Edition) (What's New in Ed Psych / Tests & Measurements)
- Gifted Children and Gifted Education: A Handbook for Teachers and Parents
- Handbook of Gifted Education (3rd Edition)
- Clueless Christianity?: loving Christians in a postChristian something