Gary D Chapman
Gayle Chapman is known in Victoria's mental health system for being a difficult nut to crack. Despite a life spent in and out of psychiatric hospitals from her teens to her 60s - or perhaps because of it - she founded a successful program that pairs persons with mental illness with volunteers, and she was named Volunteer of the Year by the British Columbia Volunteer Association. Nominated for a Women of Distinction Award by the Division of Canadian Mental Health. She is a gifted artist as well as a survivor. This is her debut novel.
- God Speaks Your Love Language: How To Express And Experience God's Love
- Growing Up Social: Raising Relational Kids In A Screen-Driven World
- Los Cinco Lenguajes Del Amor: Como Expresar Devocion Sincera A Su Conyuge (Five Love Languages, Spanish Edition)
- The Five Love Languages Of Teenagers
- The 5 Love Languages Military Edition: The Secret To Love That Lasts