Gary Regan, the world's greatest bartender, was born in a pub in Lancashire, UK. He has produced numerous articles on bar service and liquor. He is an expert on spirits and cocktails. He's also worked as a consultant for restaurants and liquor companies, written about drinks and drinking, and collaborated on a number of food and beverage-related projects with his wife, Mardee Haidin Regan.
- The Joy of Mixology, Revised and Updated Edition: The Consummate Guide to the Bartender's Craft
- The Bartender's Bible: 1001 Mixed Drinks and Everything You Need to Know to Set Up Your Bar
- The Negroni: Drinking to La Dolce Vita, with Recipes & Lore
- The Joy of Mixology: The Consummate Guide to the Bartender's Craft
- Spirituous Journey: A History of Drink, Book One