Gay HendricksGay Hendricks obtained his PhD in psychology from Stanford in 1974 and spent 20 years teaching in the University of Colorado's School of Education. The Hendricks Institute and the Foundation for 21st-Century Leadership are two of his organizations. Dr. Hendricks is the best-selling author of more than 20 books, including Conscious Living and The Corporate Mystic.
- The Big Leap: Conquer Your Hidden Fear and Take Life to the Next Level
- Conscious Loving: The Journey to Co-Committment
- Five Wishes: How Answering One Simple Question Can Make Your Dreams Come True
- A Year of Living Consciously: 365 Daily Inspirations for Creating a Life of Passion and Purpose
- Conscious Living: Finding Joy in the Real World