Gene L Green
Gene L. Green (PhD, Kings College, Aberdeen University) is dean of Trinity International University's Florida campus. Previously, he served as emeritus professor of New Testament at Wheaton College and Graduate School. His special research interest is the intersection of the Christian faith and cultures, both ancient and contemporary. Gene has pastored and taught in churches in the United States and Latin America since 1972.
- The New Testament in Antiquity, 2nd Edition: A Survey of the New Testament Within Its Cultural Contexts
- The Letters to the Thessalonians
- Faithful: A Theology of Sex (Ordinary Theology)
- Majority World Theology: Christian Doctrine in Global Context
- The Trinity Among the Nations: The Doctrine of God in the Majority World
- #49584 in Religious Books & Novels