Geoffrey E Mills
Geoff Mills, an Australian native, traveled to the United States in 1986 to pursue PhD studies at the University of Oregon. Geoff obtained his first teaching position at Southern Oregon State College (now Southern Oregon University) after finishing his PhD in 1988. Geoff came into university administration after 12 years of teaching, where he served as Dean and Professor of Education in the School of Education at Southern Oregon University. Geoff has recently returned to the School of Education faculty as a professor of education. Geoff has given invited action research talks in Australia, New Zealand, Greenland, the United Kingdom, Canada, and a number of states across the United States.
In addition to the 5th edition of Action Research: A Handbook for the Teacher Researcher, Geoff is a co-author of Educational Research: Competencies for Analysis and Applications (2012; with L. P.Gay and R.Gay This is the tenth edition of Airasian.
- Action Research: A Guide for the Teacher Researcher (3rd Edition)
- Educational Research: Competencies for Analysis and Applications
- Educational Research: Competencies for Analysis and Applications + Mylab Education with Pearson Etext -- Access Card Package
- Theory and Concepts in Qualitative Research: Perspectives from the Field
- Educational Research with Myeducationlab Access Code: Competencies for Analysis and Applications
- #3392 in Education & Instructional Books