George A Dunn
GEORGE A.DUNN is a lecturer at the University of Indianapolis and Zhejiang University's Ningbo Institute of Technology. Battlestar Galactica and Philosophy, X-Men and Philosophy, Terminator and Philosophy, Twilight and Philosophy, Alice in Wonderland and Philosophy, Iron Man and Philosophy, and Mad Men and Philosophy are among the works he has contributed to. REBECCA HOUSEL, a former professor of writing and popular culture, is now an author and editor for the Journal of Popular Culture and the Journal of American Culture, and serves on their editorial advisory boards. Twilight and Philosophy and X-Men and Philosophy were co-edited by her. WILLIAM IRWIN is a philosophy professor at Pennsylvania's King's College. As coeditor of the bestselling The Simpsons and Philosophy, he established the philosophy and popular culture genre of books, and he has overseen contemporary volumes such as Batman and Philosophy, House and Philosophy, and Alice in Wonderland and Philosophy.
- Veronica Mars And Philosophy: Investigating The Mysteries Of Life (Which Is A Bitch Until You Die)
- Sons Of Anarchy And Philosophy: Brains Before Bullets
- The Hunger Games And Philosophy: A Critique Of Pure Treason
- The Philosophy of Christopher Nolan
- True Blood And Philosophy: We Wanna Think Bad Things With You