George Anders is a Forbes contributor who covers topics such as careers, education, and innovation. Merchants of Debt, Health Versus Wealth, the New York Times bestseller Perfect Enough, and The Rare Find are among his five works. George worked as a staff writer for The Wall Street Journal, Fast Company magazine, and Bloomberg View earlier in his career. He shared a Pulitzer Prize for national reporting in 1997. His wife and he live in northern California, and their two kids have begun their own college careers.
- Merchants Of Debt: Kkr And The Mortgaging Of American Business
- You Can Do Anything: The Surprising Power Of A Useless Liberal Arts Education
- The Rare Find: Spotting Exceptional Talent Before Everyone Else
- Health Against Wealth: Hmos And The Breakdown Of Medical Trust
- Perfect Enough: Carly Fiorina and the Reinvention of Hewlett Packard