GEORGE FRIEDMAN is founder and chairman of Geopolitical Futures, which specializes in geopolitical forecasting. Prior to 2015, Friedman was chairman of the global intelligence company Stratfor, which he founded in 1996. Friedman is the author of six books, including the New York Times bestsellers The Next 100 Years and The Next Decade. He is a senior advisor to Gallup, Inc. He lives in Austin, Texas.
- The Storm Before the Calm: America's Discord, the Crisis of the 2020s, and the Triumph Beyond
- The Next 100 Years: A Forecast for the 21st Century
- The Storm Before the Calm: America's Discord, the Coming Crisis of the 2020s, and the Triumph Beyond
- The Next Decade: Empire and Republic in a Changing World
- Flashpoints: The Emerging Crisis in Europe