Gerald F Hawthorne
Gerald F. Hawthorne is Professor of Greek Emeritus, Wheaton College, Wheaton, Illinois, where he served on the faculty from 1953 to 1995. He is the author of The Presence and the Power: The Signficance of the Holy Spirit in the Life and Ministry of Jesus and editor, with Ralph P. Martin, of Dictionary of Paul and His Letters. He received the B.A. and M.A. degrees from Wheaton College and the Ph.D. from the University of Chicago.
- Dictionary of Paul and His Letters (The IVP Bible Dictionary Series)
- The Presence and the Power: The Significance of the Holy Spirit in the Life and Ministry of Jesus
- Philippians, Volume 43, 43: Revised Edition
- Philippians (Word Biblical Commentary, Vol. 43)
- Tradition and Interpretation in the New Testament: Essays in Honor of E. Earle Ellis for His 60th Birthday
- #6065 in Religious Books & Novels