Gerald G May
Gerald G.May, MD (1940-2005) was a senior fellow in contemplative theology and psychology at the Shalem Center for Spiritual Development in Bethesda, Maryland, where he practiced medicine and psychiatry for twenty-five years. Addiction with Grace, Care of Mind/Care of Spirit, Will and Spirit, and The Dark Night of the Soul were among his many publications and essays mixing spirituality and psychology.
- Addiction And Grace: Love And Spirituality In The Healing Of Addictions
- The Dark Night Of The Soul: A Psychiatrist Explores The Connection Between Darkness And Spiritual Growth
- The Awakened Heart: Opening Yourself To The Love You Need
- Will And Spirit: A Contemplative Psychology
- Simply Sane: The Spirituality Of Mental Health